Madison Square Garden Stand Leader (P/T Seasonal) in New York, New York
Specific Functions/Activities Summary:
- Inspects locations and submits reports regarding cleanliness conditions, food quality, inventory and incidents.
- Opens and closes concession stands and supervises employees throughout the length of the event.
- Manages the overall operation of the designated stand including cash handling in accordance with company policies/procedures.
- Conducts monthly audits, daily inventory and trains and motivates staff.
- Assures that each guest's order is prepared and delivered on time and in acceptable quality and quantity.
- Provides necessary staff development and training in NYC Board of Health and company standards to ensure a high-quality product is maintained.
- Responds to oral feedback from guests on food quality and service.
- Ensures that preparation areas are maintained in a clean and sanitary manner and in accordance with NYC Board of Health standards.
- Participates in meetings as deemed necessary. Ensures all safety rules and regulations are followed.
- This position is part-time and scheduled on an event driven basis.
- Should have at least 2-3 years of supervisory or lead experience in food service
- Must have New York City Food Protection Certificate along with previous experience in training, cash handling, food and beverage sanitation requirements, equipment operation and liquor laws.
- Food operations/service preferred in accordance with NYC Board of Health regulations.
- Experience resolving inventory discrepancies
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and be people oriented.
- Commitment to providing a high-quality service experience for guests
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and strong follow-up skills necessary
- Ability to present an uplifting personality while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and business ethics
- Demonstrates integrity, tact, diplomacy and a commitment to company values, and principles while ensuring the upmost consistency
- Skilled at working collaboratively and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule mostly nights and weekends, holidays required
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A FULLY COMPLETED APPLICATION AND COMPLETE THE ON-LINE ASSESSMENT IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDER FOR THIS POSITION.
Apply Online at: https://careers-msg.icims.com/jobs/11325/stand-lead---f%26b/job
After applying online, confirm that you have completed the application and on-line assessment by sending an email to: email@example.com in the subject of the e-mail please write "MSG" and name the position you have applied to.