Analysis Group Summer Associate-Health Care in New York, New York
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP [here](http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm).
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
**Summer Associate-Health Care**
**Job ID:** 2022-1931
**\# of Openings:** 1
**Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Epidemiology, and Market Access**
About Analysis Group’s HEOR, Epidemiology, & Market Access Practice:
**Make an impact at Analysis Group, where we collaborate with our clients to develop and implement HEOR strategies to support pharmaceutical products throughout their life cycles. Founded in 1981, Analysis Group is one of the largest international economics consulting firms, with more than 1,000 professionals across 14 offices, including more than 250 professionals who focus on Health Care. Analysis Group’s health care experts apply analytical expertise to health economics and outcomes research (HEOR), clinical research, market access and commercial strategy, health care policy, epidemiology and drug safety, data science, and biostatistics. Analysis Group’s internal experts, together with its network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, provide our clients with exceptional breadth and depth of expertise and end-to-end consulting services globally.
- We draw upon our **deep expertise** to provide innovative, **data-driven strategies** for clients in the life sciences industry across all phases of product development and commercialization.
- We help our clients define markets, demonstrate value, and **inform business decisions** throughout product lifecycles.
- We have a broad range of expertise and collaborate with **leading academics** in our areas of expertise to offer cutting-edge analyses and analytical tools to address business challenges that require rigorous, evidence-based research.
- We are distinguished by the way we integrate our capabilities to provide our clients with a **comprehensive approach** **to problem solving.**
- We have received the Boston Bar Association’s President’s Award for our **pro bono work** on civil legal aid and homelessness, and our **innovative approach to recruitment** has been featured prominently in major outlets, including the *Financial Times* and *Leaders* magazine*.*
- We have also been recognized as a **best place to work** in several top surveys, including national surveys by Glassdoor (Best Places to Work, Employees’ Choice Award, small and medium business category) and Vault (17th overall in the Vault Consulting 50, and the top-ranked economic consulting firm).
**About the Summer Associate Position:**
As a summer associate, you have the opportunity to work on complex business problems within an inclusive and collaborative environment. Summer associates can expect to work on multiple projects at a time. As a summer associate, you will play a critical role in driving the research, analysis, and strategy of cases. Responsibilities and work experiences across consulting engagements vary widely by project and may include:
- Developing, designing, and conducting research studies to address our clients’ needs
- Performing quantitative and qualitative research
- Collaborating with academic and in-house experts
- Performing analyses and presenting results
- Preparing project deliverables and publications in peer-reviewed literature
- Collaborating on authorship of research publications
- Thinking creatively about how leading-edge analytics and emerging data sources address clients’ most pressing business challenges
- Coordinating multiple work-streams or analyses within a case team, including both the work product and the team members involved in it
Analysis Group fosters a work environment that is centered on delivering high quality work through teamwork and collaboration, best-in-class learning programs, and a culture of transparency, trust, and respect. Specifically, we seek candidates who have:
- An in-progress graduate degree with a focus on biostatistics, environmental health, epidemiology, health economics, health policy, mathematics, public health, statistics, or related quantitative disciplines.
- A Ph.D. in progress (students in their 3rd or 4th year preferred) or an MBA, MBA/MPH, or MS in progress with at least 4 years of experience of applying quantitative methods to real-world research problems in the health care industry or experience in market access and/or health care consulting
- Passion for using data and analytics to solve the economic and business challenges our clients face in the life sciences industry
- Expertise in areas such as health economics, biostatistics, epidemiology, statistics, or related fields and a strong track record of applying quantitative methods to real-world research problems, preferably in health care research
- Proficiency in at least one statistical programming language (e.g. SAS, Stata, S-Plus, R) is highly preferred
- Strong oral, and written communication skills, and a focus on attention to detail
- A strong academic record
- The ability to effectively work independently and within a team
- A desire to continuously learn and develop professionally
- An inclusive and growth-oriented mindset, strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to work across differences
Analysis Group embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a deep and meaningful way. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We provide equal opportunities across all sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, races, colors, ethnicities, mental and physical abilities and characteristics, ages, socioeconomic statuses, and religions, and we encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
**How to Apply:**
To be considered, you must submit a cover letter indicating geographic preference(s), curriculum vitae, undergraduate and graduate GPA, and all unofficial transcripts through Analysis Group's website.
Please visit the following link for information related to compensation and benefits for this position: [https://www.analysisgroup.com/summer-associate-pay/.](https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.analysisgroup.com%2Fsummer-associate-pay%2F&data=05%7C01%7CLindsey.Thorne-Bingham%40analysisgroup.com%7C4bf6a68f85184edec29208dab773bd8d%7C2be644011c664caea08292f4c2fca067%7C1%7C0%7C638024004974428365%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=gMd%2BXcZrd3yWOji1CByrbWNkR7Q0OA6F2bXLf9%2FhSf0%3D&reserved=0)