Mazars USA LLP Tax Administration Professional in New York, New York
Mazars in US is an independent member firm of Mazars Group, an international audit, tax and advisory organization with operations in over 90 countries. With roots going back to 1921 in the US, the firm has significant national presence in strategic geographies, providing seamless access to 26, 000 professionals around the world. Our industry specialists deliver tailored services to a wide range of clients across sectors, including individuals, high-growth emerging companies, privately-owned businesses and large enterprises.
Mazars works as a single, integrated team, committed to helping our clients and people succeed by respecting who they are and how they work, adapting our approach accordingly. We take pride in what we do and are committed to playing our part in building the economic foundations of a fair and prosperous world.
Our Tax practice seeks an experienced administrative professional with a history of working with tax professionals, to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for the assisting, processing and delivery of client tax returns across multiple disciplines and industries, while supporting Tax partners, managers and tax staff on various tax-related administrative matters.
The preferred location for this position is our New York office. However this position can take place in any of our U.S. office locations.
Our firm offers remote working.
- Process tax returns (Process to be defined later)
- Process and e-file applicable tax and informational returns.
- Track workflows and deliver monthly due date deliverables
- Ensure Quality Control is kept consistent with policies and procedures
- Monitor and Obtain e-file authorization process
- Tracking e-file acceptances and correction of rejections
- Tracking the delivery of paper filings
- Requesting, Tracking and Storing Source Documents.
- Provide client facing tech support for tax deliverables.
- Prior working knowledge of CCH Axcess, CCH Engagement, CCH XCM and other essential tax-related technology and tools
- Prior work experience demonstrating excellent client support skills in a CPA firm, a professional services firm or a tax consulting practice
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, self-motivated, enthusiastic with a positive "can do" attitude
- Reliable, punctual and a professional demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work extra hours when needed, particularly during tax busy season
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation plan
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and life insurance plans, a generous paid days' off (PDO) plan, and a competitive 401k plan
- A dynamic, diverse work experience in a growing global organization
- An inclusive, client-centered environment where you can develop new skills, enhance your overall business knowledge and work with world-class professionals
- Intensive customized training, including in-house leadership development programs, continuing professional education courses, and both classroom and on-the-job training
- Opportunity for International Mobility experiences are also made available
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity