MultiPlan Team Lead Facility Reimbursement in New York, New York
JOB SUMMARY: This position will lead and supervise staff to ensure network, proprietary and Medicare reimbursement methodologies are loaded and maintained. The incumbent will ensure proper implementation and maintenance of rates and work closely with other departments to provide prompt assessment and resolution of reimbursement related issues.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supervise the daily operation of assigned business area including, but not limited to, the monitoring of individual and staff workload, operational productivity and performance, and management of procedures and workflows that impact the assigned business area.
2. Manage and ensure effective network implementations.
3. Ensure adherence to quality standards and contract loading turnaround times.
4. Engage full staff participation in improvement initiatives.
5. Evaluate production inventory and quality outcomes on an ongoing basis. Act on the information as necessary to ensure service, quality and quantity standards are met and maintained.
6. Investigate and resolve complex issues received from providers, clients and team members; manage high priority and specialized issues as appropriate.
7. Facilitate the automation of claims pricing.
8. Provide resources and training necessary to develop and maintain the team's technical knowledge while meeting established production and quality standards.
9. Design and maintain departmental reports and analyze trend results to identify opportunities for process improvement.
10. Select, develop, and evaluate staff to ensure efficient operation of department.
11. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
12. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
13. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
14. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing.
Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent works independently with minimal supervison to complete the job responsibilities as assigned. Work will often be varied and potentially involve a great deal of research. The most complex issues encountered will be referred to higher levels. The incumbent follows established procedures and uses knowledge of the Company's general business principles, industry dynamics, market trends, and specific operational details when performing all aspects of job. The incumbent has regular contact with all levels of internal and external resources. May manage and/or lead the work of others.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
\* Minimum Bachelor's degree in related area or HS Diploma and 4 years of related experience
\* Minimum 5 years experience in claims and network administration
\* Supervisory, strong leadership or management experience preferred
\* Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
\* Knowledge of healthcare industry including healthcare payment administration
\* Knowledge of the technical aspects of Company contracts
\* Knowledge of repricing systems
\* Knowledge of HCFA/UB coding
\* Communication (written, verbal and listening), organizational, technical, judgment and decision making, leadership, management, interpersonal, analytical, organization and developmental skills
\* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
\* Ability to coordinate with other teams and business entities
\* Ability to lead, develop, manage and direct staff
\* Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
\* Ability to engage staff at all levels to work towards departmental goals and objectives
\* Ability to communicate across internal business units and externally with customers
\* Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office
\* Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
Medical, dental and vision coverage (low copay & deductible
Short- and long-term disability
401(k) + match
Generous Paid Time Off
Paid company holidays
Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Program
MultiPlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please .
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled