The Boston Consulting Group Temporary Recruiting Assistant in New York, New York
What you will doYou will support the Recruiting Team in performing a wide variety of recruiting and administrative duties. Your primary responsibilities will include maintaining the recruiting database, assisting with event planning, and providing additional administrative support. This role is anticipated to be in place through November 2019 with the potential to extend to mid-February 2020, but is not a guarantee of employment for any set term and is designed as an entry-level introduction to Recruiting.
WHO WE AREBCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
BST is the operational heart of our business and is invaluable to our success. Roles such as finance, human resources, risk, and IT, help propel BCG forward. BST employees support the core of the organization and provide outstanding value to the business.
As a BST member, you will work with inspiring, talented, dedicated, and curious colleagues in an energizing, fast-paced environment in which people are treated with respect and help one another to succeed. Working at BCG provides you with the opportunity to grow through interesting and challenging work and to have an active voice in your personal career development.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
* BA/BS degree, or equivalent, preferred
* Strong computer and database skills (comfortable with data entry, Excel, PPT, and Access)
YOU'RE GOOD AT
* Maintaining the recruiting database
* Processing incoming resumes/applications and entering candidate information in database
* Downloading all relevant candidate documents into the database
* Updating and maintaining candidate records throughout the recruiting process
* Running standard reports
* Assisting with the coordination of the interview process
* Scheduling interviews for the Recruiting team, as needed
* Supporting Recruiting team in candidate tracking and scheduling, and inputting high priority lists
* Creating student and interviewer packets for each interview day
* Providing marketing support
* Preparing materials for welcome packets at start of full-time and summer recruiting seasons; printing and organizing materials used at various events (BCG swag, brochures, etc.)
* Preparing materials for marketing events (nametags, sign in sheets, giveaways and other marketing materials)
* Responding to student inquiries (emails and phone calls) and redirecting as appropriate
* Other miscellaneous duties
* Providing administrative support to the Recruiting team
* Other special projects, as necessary
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Employer's Job# 9632BR
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.