Citigroup TTS Trade: Transactor Trade Asset Distribution/Syndication- AVP in New York, New York
The A/L Optimization Specialist is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
Strategic and Day-to-Day Product Management responsibility for OLI Product and P&L in the region
Drive innovation – translate market requirements into business requirements and lead development projects
Work with regional local product teams to fill product gaps in order to expand and enhance the existing product set
Ensure that all legal, compliance, and regulatory issues are fully addressed
Co-ordinate with Market Management team to commercialize the product, keeping all materials current and relevant
Build productive relationships with internal partners including sales, legal, compliance, technology and operations
Interact with global product management to ensure global consistency and approach
Provide product support to TTS Treasury Desk
Day-to-day transactional and coverage service to Client Managers and Account Managers for all product-related enquiries
Provide clients with over the phone and book time deposits
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
5-8 years of experience
Experience in Product Management is beneficial
Tertiary level qualification
Customer service skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Objective: Junior transactor responsible for supporting the current AVP on the team on asset sell down, with a primary focus on supply chain finance. Support Trade business origination and growth by working with the product / sales team in providing market pricing, creating capacity via asset sales and buying assets to boost asset levels. Maintain, deepen / enhance existing investor relationships and add new investors. Build a strong macroeconomic awareness of investor trends, risk appetite, pricing analysis, country risk and ratings, liquidity positions.
• Asset Sales: The person would be responsible for supporting daily SCF asset sales, and ongoing negotiation of new and existing investor lines across the North America Portfolio
prompt and cost effective sales of all trade assets which have been assigned to the person for distribution by Trade product teams
• Understanding product requirements i.e PAP, operational processes, credit requirements, Treasury costing mechanisms, and supporting the current AVP in sell-down of these asset classes where needed
• Internal alignment with stakeholders about ongoing program projections and updates, and supporting ARD team in determining what will need to be sold
• Ongoing investor communication on both specific programs and general market and relationship trends
• Sell down feedback / assessment: Provide up to date and timely feedback to the origination team on market pricing and appetite for trade assets. Conduct market reads for specific deals where necessary
• Understand and negotiate legal documentation with investors (with support of internal Legal) i.e. Master Participation Agreements, BAFT, Master Trust Agreements, Non-disclosure Agreements etc.
• Working knowledge of trade products, and strong organizational/policy knowledge of TTS
• Experience in client / investor relationship management
• Client Management skills
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills; ability to conduct spreadsheet analysis
• Self-starter with ability to multi-task and prioritize / elevate accordingly
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Innovative and creative
• Strong verbal and written comminication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines
• Self motivated and Comfortable working in unstructured environment
• Good team worker
• Able to think on one's feet, and adapt quickly to changes
• At least 3 years banking experience
• Spanish language skills preferred
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE at https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility.html .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE at http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeoaapolicy.pdf .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_unformattedESQA508c.pdf .
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Citigroup Jobs