JPMorgan Chase US Wealth Management - Product Manager - VP - NY, NY in New York, New York
USWM is looking for an inspiring leader as part of the Digital Alerts and Personalization team to envision the next generation of digital experiences for investment clients at Chase and J.P. Morgan. The candidate will work closely with leaders across Digital, Investments, Technology, Digital Customer Experience (DCE), Chase Wealth Management (CWM), J.P. Morgan Securities (JPMS), Private Bank (PB) Consumer Bank (CB) and Marketing.
The ideal candidate has experience in launching online investing products and has a deep understanding of the financial needs of self-directed and full-service investors. The candidate will translate these needs into rich multi-channel digital experiences and will work closely with DCE to develop, test, and refine these experiences to drive a holistic end-to-end customer experience. Specifically, the candidate will seek to leverage the broad customer data set across the Consumer Bank to deliver data-driven, personalized experiences to new and experienced investors across channels.
Candidates should have excellent skills across product management, strategy, user-centered design, written and oral communication, and building interpersonal relationships. In addition to being a seasoned, well trained professional, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker that can develop creative solutions to complex problems.
• Collaborate with a wide array of business, technology, marketing, legal, and compliance partners to continuously build, refine, and evolve the product roadmap
• Develop and maintain clear documentation of the scope, business requirements, use cases, workflows, wire-frames, and other materials as needed to support UX research, design and development
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and ensure consistency; determine cross impacts; distinguish user requests from the underlying user needs
• Facilitate the execution of cost/benefit analyses in support of usability decisions
• Lead design sessions with key partners to address critical business, operating model and process questions, to serve as input into business requirements
• Analyze and synthesize key themes from product analytics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive product planning
• Facilitate QA execution in partnership with relevant Technology and peer Product teams
• Drive the UAT execution and Production validations to ensure the delivered solution ties back to the requirements
• Support the data driven approach to product development based on inputs such as web analytics, call center data, client feedback etc
• Support the escalations and provide subject matter expertise into Production issues and incidents resolution
• Team up and work closely with peer product groups on major business initiatives requiring complex, multi-faceted solutions
• Evangelize the US Wealth Management team's products and advance its vision and culture
• 5+ years of work experience in product management, business analysis, or equivalent role
• Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree a plus
• Digital product launch and lifecycle management experience preferred; client-facing product experience essential
• Strong and polished verbal, written, and presentations skills
• Excellent hands-on capabilities with office productivity, data analysis tools, and issue tracking tools
• Ability to articulate at the right level of detail to a wide range of audiences and stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to manage delivery timelines and risks with calmness and diligence
• Team-oriented disposition and positive attitude
• Keen interest in the state-of-the-art of the modern and emergent UX and passion for the innovation
• Ability to thrive in a complex environment, fast-paced environment
• Experience with strategy or solution delivery in a Brokerage, Bank or Fintech firm a plusJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- JPMorgan Chase Jobs