NBC Universal VP, Product Management, Demand Channel & Activation in New York, New York
Job Number 64254BR
Job Title VP, Product Management, Demand Channel & Activation
Business Segment Ad Sales
Sub-Business Ad Sales Ad Platforms & Operations
Posting Category Business Development & Strategy
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
The ideal candidate is a highly collaborative and seasoned product manager who cares about customers, understands the value of good user experiences, and is passionate about digital media, the programmatic ecosystem, and video advertising innovation.
• 10+ years of experience working in digital media, specifically involving video product development and programmatic activation
• Deep knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem, self-service demand activation and its main actors, as well as all related product, business, and technical implications
• Proven track record of owning customer-facing product solutions in cross-functional environments
• Excellent communicator with proven ability to effectively influence cross-functionally across a variety of platforms
• Champion at connecting the dots and strategic influencing
• Skilled at collaborating with Marketing, Sales, Strategy, and Engineering teams to develop and bring to market successful and innovative digital products
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Extensive experience working with technical and operational product and project requirements
• Proven ability to understand and communicate using technical language (e.g., APIs, requirements documents, agile systems, etc.)
• Fluency with data; can dissect and interpret it to understand market dynamics and user behaviors, measure product performance, identify pinch-points, and inform decision making
• Deeply care about the work environment and personify humble confidence and dependability
• Passionate about translating challenges into methodical iterative processes and learnings
• Detail-oriented, organized, and practical, you know how to take the seed of an idea through to launch and how to prioritize effectively to get things done
• At ease when working outside-of-the box, you love finding creative solutions to unusual challenges
• Familiar with the latest developments in the digital media space and advertising industry at large
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
- NBC Universal Jobs