Compass Group, North America WEB CONTENT DEVELOPER in NEW YORK, New York
Posted Date: Oct 18, 2019
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.* *
/At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!/
• Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
• Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
• Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
• Directing or performing Website updates.
• Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
• Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
• Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
• Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
• Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
• Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
• Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience
• Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications
• Proficient in My SQL
• Dedicated team player
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Solid ability in both written and verbal communication
• Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology
• Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
• High degree of independent judgment
• Able to solve complex problems
Apply to Flik today!
/Flik is a member of Compass Group USA/
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
*Req ID: *329652
AMY S MILLER
Compass Group, North America
- Compass Group, North America Jobs