Amazon Corporate LLC Webinar Content Marketing Manager in New York, New York
Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of ecommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon owned and operated sites and on other high-quality sites across the web. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising product with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place.
A strategically important part of our mission is driving adoption across a portfolio of self-service advertising products, enabling head-to-tail advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. Our organization is tasked with making it easy for sellers and vendors to advertise their products and showcase their brands, helping them increase visibility, grow sales, build brand awareness, and create lasting connections with customers. Key to our charter: Creating and distributing best-in-class content, across a variety of digital channels, that helps advertisers learn about, adopt, and find success with our products.
Webinars and special online events are an important channel for both our brand and customers, offering a dynamic way for us to connect. That's why we're seeking a skilled, insightful webinar content specialist to join our global team of content marketing managers. You will focus on developing and editing innovative webinar, presentation, and digital marketing content, spanning a range of advertising products, for ad-hoc special events (such as virtual summits and conferences) and annual tentpole events like Prime Day and Q4.
The ideal candidate has a strong storytelling ability and passion for transforming technical information into clear, cohesive, well-paced narratives that inspire and educate customers-whether they're new to advertising or seasoned pros. You work quickly, collaboratively, and iteratively, and are comfortable analyzing the impact of your efforts, turning internal stakeholder and external audience feedback into actionable plans for content development and refinement.
* Create engaging, informative content that drives awareness and adoption of the Amazon Advertising self-service offering, especially during high-impact and tentpole events
* Distill complex advertising products and features into compelling, easy-to-understand prose that helps customers advertise for their goals
* Collaborate with marketing stakeholders to concept, develop, and execute live and on-demand webinar content plus related materials, including promotional emails, website descriptions, surveys, poll questions, etc.
* Ideate, pitch, and develop new webinar topics and formats
* Partner with marketing teams to evaluate customer feedback and infuse it into content strategy, ensuring assets reflect customers' real needs and objectives
* Work with internal and external visual designers to help bring webinar slide copy to life, providing review and feedback
* Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion
* 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
* Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
* Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
* 5+ years of professional experience in digital content marketing/copywriting, with a track record of developing long-form content like webinars
* Bachelor's Degree in communications, creative writing, marketing, or related field of study
* Experience owning content projects end to end, from concept through development, with a demonstrated ability to manage required executional details
* Experience working with PowerPoint
* Experience working with internal and external agencies
* Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and agencies
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.