Kyndryl, Inc. Compensation Design Lead- Global in NEWYORK, New York
Your Role and Responsibilities
Kyndryl is looking to hire a strategic and dynamic Global Compensation Design Lead to be part of our growing Total Rewards team. The Global Compensation Design Lead will play a pivotal role in evolving our total rewards programs to ensure we can attract, retain, and inspire top talent in the fast-paced technology industry. This role will be both strategic and hands-on in developing transformative total rewards programs and designing efficient processes to support them. Key responsibilities include:
• Analyze, develop, and implement global compensation programs and practices that align to business strategy and support internal philosophies. Focus will be on multiple aspects of compensation including compensation philosophy, job architecture, benchmarking, incentive plans and pay equity.
• Provide thought leadership in the compensation space by researching and sharing market best practices and emerging global trends.
• Create communications and resources to drive change and support transparent understanding of program design and processes amongst HR, managers, and the broader Kyndryl employee base.
• Partner closely with the Benchmarking and Market Insights team to ensure alignment and integration between program design, objectives & deliverables.
• Act as a strategic business in and out of HR, partnering with business leaders and cross functional partners (Finance, Legal, IT) to ensure all compensation programs are aligned with business goals, budget-aligned, market relevant, and compliant.
• Work closely with the HR Technology Team to deploy design and process changes in Workday, with the goal to simplify and streamline our use of HR technology.
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated compensation range for the position $143.000 to $220.000 is based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
General employment benefits are automatically listed in the ‘Other things to know” field of the req; no action required for bullet 2.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• A seasoned compensation professional who is capable of designing and conceptualizing, as well as direct experience turning ideas into reality.
• 10+ years of experience in compensation including compensation program design, deployment, job architecture, knowledge of HRIS systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field or a combination of relevant experience, education and training.
• Excellent project management, communication, analytical, and influencing skills.
• Advanced excel knowledge, with the capacity to develop complex formulas and models to identify root causes and/or trends. Strong technical background with adequate knowledge of Compensation-specific applications.
• Ability to work with all levels of partners, adapt quickly to changing priorities and business needs, and influence to build consensus.
• Able to work autonomously in a matrixed environment.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Required Education Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education Bachelor's Degree
Country/Region United States
State / Province MULTIPLE
City / Township / Village MULTIPLE CITIES
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
Kyndryl offers a wide range of resources for eligible employees to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to: ·12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. ·Well-being programs to support mental and physical health. ·Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money. ·Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law. Kyndryl will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Primary job category Human Resources
Role ( Job Role ) Compensation Professional
Employment Type Full-Time
Contract type Regular
Position Type Professional
Travel Required Some travel may be required based on business demand
Company (Y078) Kyndryl, Inc.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? No
- Kyndryl, Inc. Jobs