Agensys Customer Service Specialist I (Seasonal) in Niagara Falls, New York
Niagara Falls. Agensys. Customer Service Specialist I. FT. Seasonal. Benefits.
Customer Service Specialist I
* Supports customer to submit and process origination and disbursement transactions or creates and submits on behalf of customer.
* Assists customer with award origination and disbursement processing and identifying and resolving processing issues.
* Supports inbound calling, outbound calling, email, web chat and outreach to customer to assist in resolving batch edits and errors, missing documents and signature pages, fixing data.
* Provides monitoring support and outreach for batch processing issues and errors, edit code rejects, issue follow up and resolution as requested.
* Logs cases, or updates an existing case as applicable, to record each phone, email, or web chat communication with a customer. Each phone communication will require a manual process to link the call to the open case. All cases shall be logged in a web-based agent desktop application.
* Performs manual linking and unlinking of award records and promissory/agreement to serve notes.
* Performs analysis of COD borrower data integrity situations identified by Customer.
* Provides support to Customer to research and confirm COD processing status of data such as promissory notes, batch status, entrance counseling, exit counseling, borrower, grant recipient, borrower-servicer information, etc.
* Support Services shall be executed in compliance with processing and program guidelines published by Customer.
Training will be provided.
Please apply ASAP by sending email to Ashley Lucas at email@example.com, or phone: 703.729.0040.