Exelon 2021 Exelon Nuclear Generation Internship: Civil/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering - NE Region (NY, PA) in OSWEGO, New York
At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation’s leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through our outstanding base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Positions are based in:
Kennett Square, PA
Exelon is currently seeking highly motivated students for summer internships. Paid internships will last approximately 10 weeks between June and August 2021. Interns will work on projects designed to help them gain real-world, hands-on experience working independently under an assigned supervisor.
Positions currently available within the following Exelon companies: Nuclear Generation
We are seeking students who meet the following criteria:
· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
· Minimum GPA: Cumulative 2.8
· A track record of outstanding academic performance
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Exelon Jobs