Ontario Orchards Farmworker and Laborer, Crop in Oswego, New York
4 Fulltime H-2A Seasonal Jobs available 03/25/2021 - 11/19/2021
Perform all duties required to plant, maintain, harvest, and package produce and fruit and a fruit and vegetable farm. Must have 3 months continuous and verifiable experience on a fruit tree and vegetable farm. Must have experience working in an FDA or equal food safety operation. Drug testing may be performed post hire at the employer's expense.
* Experience working in an FDA or equal food safety operation.
* Employer will train
* Exposure to extreme temperatures
* Lifting requirement of 80 lbs.
* Repetitive movements, extensive pushing/pulling, extensive sitting and walking and frequent stooping.
* Post-hire drug screen at employers expense.
Entire job duty description (ETA 790 and Spanish translation) should be reviewed and provided to qualified applicants from the NYSDOL website at https://labor.ny.gov/careerservices/h2a\_orders.shtm