Lockheed Martin College Student Tech in Owego, New York
Description: Running manual machines, running CNC machines, hand assembly, welding
- Currently enrolled in a 2 year degree program at an accredited college for Electronics Engineering, Software Engineering, Facilities Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or a related discipline
- 2.5 GPA or higher preferred, but not required (Cumulative or Major GPA)
- Knows how to operate Manual Bridgeport and Lathe Machines
- Thorough understanding of CNC Machines
- Ability to work with hand tools and can read blueprints
- Welding MIG/TIG
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs