ServU Federal Credit Union Administrative Lending Specialist in Painted Post, New York
Job Summary: Provide back-office clerical functions for Lending and Real Estate department.
• Computer Skills - Word, Excel, Outlook
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• High level of confidentiality
• Timeliness and regularity of attendance are essential to the job
• Organization and great attention to detail is mandatory.
• Obtain a thorough knowledge of loan procedures and policies.
• Liens and insurances: Follow-up for missing insurances and liens/titles, working insurance cancellations, data entry of received items for insurance and liens/titles, verify that the Credit Union has been recorded as lien holder and that the proper coverage is in place.
• Pay lending bills and balance accounting logs.
• Prepare discharge of mortgage paperwork for members and county clerk.
• Escrow Accounts - pay taxes and insurance, logging, filing.
• Assist with the summer payment program.
• Department filing
• Maintain vehicle and other collateral titles in a neat and orderly manner.
• Verifying the Credit Union has been recorded as lien holder and that the proper coverage is in place.
• Verify that we have the proper forms signed by all owners of collateral, i.e. Security agreements.
• Responsible for filing and releasing UCC’s.
• Process loan pay-off’s received via mail.
• Responsible for filing CUNA disability claims.
• Responsible for processing CUNA loan payments.
• Provide written payoff quotes to members and/or third parties for loans upon request.
• Responsible for mailing duplicate lien releases, coupon books, loan applications or other items requested by members.
• Provides title guarantee letters to Insurance Company upon request.
• Responsible for completing E-Oscar request in the required time frame.
• Complete check backs for branch offices during peak periods.
• Monthly reports as assigned.
• Maintain a friendly, positive and professional approach to members and employees.
• Develop a thorough knowledge of Credit Union products, computer system and policy and procedure.
• Back up Receptionist
• Any other duties as assigned.
ServU FCU is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer. We fully encourage minorities, females, Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities to apply for all openings.