Momot Trailer Sales RV SERVICE TECHNICIAN in Plattsburgh, New York
Job responsibilities include repairing damaged or defective portions of any RV that may require service; includes plumbing, 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC electrical systems, propane, appliances, cabinetry, general repairs, and demonstrating and dialogue with customers on the operation of recreational vehicle. Pay is based on qualifications, experience, skills, training, certifications, flexibility, quality of work, and work ethic. We have both entry level and senior level RV Service Technician Positions. Both levels have mentoring, training and certification tracks that promote your personal growth. Someone with a winter sports lifestyle may enjoy the flexibility that this position offers during that season. There is a lot of variety in the work of an RV Service Technician; you would not be doing the same thing every day. This is a summary of the RV Technician position and is not intended to be a complete job description.
1. Must be able to pass background check
2. Positions require valid drivers license and good driving record. DOT physical, cleared to tow up to 18,000#s
3. Must have own tools as list on company required tool list (will review during application process).
4. Frequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions, mechanical parts & fumes
5. Some lifting up to 50-95lbs
6. Must be able to get in and out of campers, bend, kneel, lift, etc.
7. Comfortable with an iPad or Computer
8. Ability to work safely on ladders and Scaffolding
9. Must be able to pass physical and drug/alcohol screening prior to employment. We promote a drug-free work environment; ongoing testing to maintain employment.
10. Experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
11. Experience in transporting recreational vehicles helpful.
12. Good written and oral communication skills
13. Keeps track of parts and materials used in repair or replacement activities.
14. Keeps supervisor apprised of work progress and ensures that the final work product is inspected by supervisor or designee.
15. Basic mathematical ability
16. Demonstrates operation of newly installed equipment.
17. Monitors operation of newly installed equipment.
18. Maintains a safe work area for customers and coworkers.
19. Understanding and interpretation of electrical diagrams and basic construction drawings
20. Plans sequence of functions necessary for repair or replacement activities.
To apply, contact the employer in person, by telephone, by email, or on-line:
60 Trade Rd.
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Phone: Leonard, Amanda (518) 563-1983