Global Industrial Human Resources Analyst in Port Washington, New York
- Gathering benchmark data about jobs, compensation and benefits
- Mapping out salary ranges for open positions
- Create the HR reporting dashboard including but not limited to: calculating retention, turnover and internal mobility rates
- Ensure a consistent new-hire experience through the creation and facilitation of best in class orientation and onboarding
We are looking for an HR Analyst to gather and process qualitative and quantitative data around jobs, compensation and employment trends. Support onboarding of new associates. Work with and alongside compensation, benefits, and talent acquisition
HR Analyst responsibilities include measuring retention and turnover rates, assist with the creation of hiring plans, job descriptions, compensation ranges. Support benefits during peak season and on an ad-hoc basis relative to new hire and associate inquiry. If you have a bias for action and a knack for identifying trends, drawing useful conclusions and recommending solutions, we'd like to meet you.Ultimately, you will help ensure maximum efficiency for our HR functions, from selection and onboarding to payroll and employee training and development.
- Gather benchmark data about jobs, compensation and benefits
- Map out salary ranges for our open positions
- Calculate retention, turnover and internal mobility rates
- Develop HR KPI dashboard and report on key recruiting metrics like time to fill and hiring costs
- Assist hiring managers in designing hiring and training plans
- Forecast costs by department and help create budgets
- Analyze employees' answers to internal HR surveys
- Assess results from our employee performance reviews as requested
- Identify top reasons why candidates and employees choose to work with our company and recommend areas of improvement for our HR procedures
- Work with HR leadership to create, execute and manage leave management process and associated employee and manager communication
- Minimum of two years' work experience as an HR Analyst or similar role
- Exposure to HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefits
- Experience using Human Resources Management Systems
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills both qualitative and quantitatively
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations
- Good research abilities
- Excellent facilitation skills
- BSc in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field
Who We Are
We've been around for a while, and we believe our continued success is due to the basic principles of recognizing and rewarding superior performance for individuals and teams. We've seen this principle drive innovations and solutions to promote higher levels of productivity and customer service.
Our 70 year history of consistent success provides you with solid employment. We hire employees who are good at what they do and enjoy their work, and we offer a number of benefits and coverage for individuals and families. Our corporate culture strives to maintain strong communication at all levels, professionalism in our work, and respect for our co-workers.
Systemax is the parent company of the Industrial Products Group, which includes GlobalIndustrial.com, GlobalIndustrial.ca/Avenue, C&H Government, Nexel Industries, Industrial Supplies.com and other affiliated companies.
Global Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity to apply.
Paid time off, 401k, Medical & Dental coverage and much more.
Department: Human Resources
Location: Port Washington, NY, USA
Pay Type: Salary
Employment Type: Full Time