Global Industrial Integrated Marketing Manager in Port Washington, New York
The Integrated Marketing team sets the marketing strategy and master calendar for Systemax, ensuring communications across all channels are consistent with the company's brand positioning. As part of this team, the Integrated Marketing Manager will develop and implement innovative omni-channel marketing strategies while providing direction for all collateral, web, and other visual and digital communications for the company. This position is well suited to a creative and analytical thinker with the organizational ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across Systemax and Global Industrial teams including Advertising, Direct Mail, Events, PR, Digital Marketing, Social Media, and loyalty programs to develop compelling and ROI driving marketing campaigns.
- Act as a strategic marketing partner for brands and a key marketing resource for vendors. Develop seasonal marketing co-op plans and customized multi-channel proposals to maximize exposure for each brand.
- Develop strategic marketing campaigns focused on customer acquisition and retention.
- Lead the strategic development, execution and final analysis for marketing initiatives that may include: focus weeks, theme weeks, major vendor initiatives and partnerships.
The successful candidate should be a respected and proven thought leader, with a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a large complex organization. He/she must have strong business acumen, and the ability to quickly assess a new environment and develop solutions that support the business strategy, critical objectives, and cultural norms. He/she must be creative with a strategic mindset along with the ability to turn concepts into action. He/she must have strong relationship building and influence skills. The successful candidate will be a change agent who is flexible, resilient, and able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid paced environment. He/she will embody a culture of taking smart risks and innovating to win.
- Work with Integrated Directors, agencies and internal partners to create and/or maintain project schedules for all activation, Millennial and multicultural initiatives and special projects
- Monitor progress through all phases of creative development
- Monitor due dates on all assets coming from agencies to ensure timely delivery
- Attend all internal Brand and Activation team meetings to ensure proper coordination of initiatives
Digital, Mobile, Social Support
- Provide regular updates to team on everything current within digital, mobile, social space
- Act as day-to-day liaison between Creative, Media and marketing communications. Organize all cross-team meetings to ensure appropriate teams receive necessary briefings, develop comprehensive project schedules and monitor progress to ensure that campaign outreach and exposure through new media channels is maximized
- Coordinate to ensure jobs are opened and POs created
- Secure approvals for all estimates coming from agencies and internal teams
- Assist with development of presentations for VP and Directors
- 10+ years of marketing or relevant experience preferably within the B2B space
- Educational Credentials Bachelor's Degree from a highly regarded college or university
- Exceptional communication skills as the role requires interaction with teams that do not report into position
- Exceptional presentation skills with ability to lead meetings with multiple stakeholders, often more senior
- Exceptional project management skills
- Exceptional writing skills Competencies
- PowerPoint Excel
- G Suite Experience
- Current with latest advances in digital, mobile and social media, with strong eye toward future trends
- Strong technical skills with thorough knowledge of file servers, FTP sites, project/database management, Excel, PowerPoint
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills, detail-oriented
- Ability to see projects through from creation to completion
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to identify issues and resolve issues effectively and independently before they become problems
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task in an extremely fast and ever-changing environment
- Exceptional team player
- Reliable, punctual, self-directed
- Flexible with regard to changing priorities or circumstances
Who We Are
We've been around for a while, and we believe our continued success is due to the basic principles of recognizing and rewarding superior performance for individuals and teams. We've seen this principle drive innovations and solutions to promote higher levels of productivity and customer service.
Our 70 year history of consistent success provides you with solid employment. We hire employees who are good at what they do and enjoy their work, and we offer a number of benefits and coverage for individuals and families. Our corporate culture strives to maintain strong communication at all levels, professionalism in our work, and respect for our co-workers.
Systemax is the parent company of the Industrial Products Group, which includes GlobalIndustrial.com, GlobalIndustrial.ca/Avenue, C&H Government, Nexel Industries, Industrial Supplies.com and other affiliated companies.
Global Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity to apply.
Paid time off, 401k, Medical & Dental coverage and much more.
Location: Port Washington, NY, USA
Pay Type: Salary
Employment Type: Full Time