Global Industrial Marketing Project Manager in Port Washington, New York
Marketing Project Manager
Date: Jun 10, 2021
Port Washington, NY, US, 11050
Global Industrial, a Systemax Company
For over 70 years Global Industrial has been an industry leader providing private label and brand name industrial equipment and supplies to businesses throughout North America.
We carry over 1.7M industrial, material handling and business products that are sold through our website, corporate sales people and full color catalogs. We are constantly increasing our product offerings to meet the diverse and changing needs of our customers. Our customers include small to large corporations, institutions and government agencies as well as consumers.
• Working with the Marketing Sr.Director to create a strategic marketing strategy and mapping out the tasks needed to implement that strategy
• Participate in development of integrated marketing plans to support the Strategic Plan working with the Web, Creative, CRM and Merchandising teams
• Build and maintain detailed project schedules for all marketing initiatives using monday.com platform
• Own the planning calendar: assign deliverables at the channel level, manage timelines, cross-functional planning meetings, and seasonal campaign kick-off meetings
• Assign project tasks and timing to teams based on project goals and schedule
• Provide daily ongoing project status to internal business partners
• Receive up to the minute project updates/feedback and distribute to appropriate team(s) to action
• Lead project status meetings with business partners and cross functional teams, to generate action plans and maintain project schedules.
• Work with external vendors in order to facilitate project progression
• Drive ongoing recommendations and process improvements to support the business needs
• Work closely with our analytics team and other channel leads to identify core consumer insights and marketing campaign benefits
• Support Marketing team on reporting key insights and driving actions to ensure marketing campaign delivery
Competencies and skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing or a related field
• Experience with Project Management theory and best practices
• Familiar with marketing project management software such as monday.com, ClickUp, Clarizen etc.
• A demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to complete complicated projects
• Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
• Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment without a lot of direction or oversight
• Self-starter with strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
• Communicate effectively among peers and senior management
• Ability to think creatively & strategically, with strong business mindset
• Comfortable with using data throughout aspects of the role
Global Industrial, a Systemax Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nearest Major Market: Long Island Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Apply now »