Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions Flagger - Full Time, 4 Day Work Week! Overtime Available!! in Poughkeepsie, New York
Summer is right around the corner!
Get outside and enjoy the fresh air by beginning an exciting career as a Traffic Controller!
Is your job getting the best of you? Are you tired of working 5 days a week, weekends, and being inside all day long? We think flagging work might be just the thing for you!
No experience!?! No problem! Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions holds certification classes several times a week to give you the tools to be successful!
Pay rate starts at $13.00 per hour, with the potential to make up to $14.00 per hour after a period of time.
We staff for all throughout the Hudson Valley, but right now we have openings in Poughkeepsie. If you know someone that is qualified for and interested in the work, refer them over for the chance to be qualified for our $50 referral bonus (restrictions apply- speak with a Staffing Specialist for details)
The Benefits of flagging include:
• Working 40 hours in just 4 days
• Lots of opportunities for overtime
• Working outside
• Meeting new people
• 3-day weekend
• Having most bank holidays off
Flagger responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Safely directing the flow of traffic through a work zone
• Keeping pedestrians, motorists, and crew members safe
• Knowing and abiding by the rules of the road
In order to be a Traffic Controller/ Flagger, you must:
• Have a valid driver’s license with access to a vehicle for the entire day
• Be able to work in all weather conditions, including extreme temperatures
• Be able to stand for 8-12 hours a day
• Be alert to your surroundings at all times
• Be able to lift up to 30 pounds
• Communicate effectively to crew members and the public
If you’re a reliable individual that is committed to safety, we want to hire you! Apply today or call our office at 845.471.9667 and ask to speak to our Industrial Division.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.