Suit-Kote Corporation Micro Paving/Slurry Division Laborer in Preble, New York
We are currently seeking a laborer for our Preble Metro Micro Division. This is a seasonal position.
• Unload trucks in a moving operation while hooked to a micro paver
• Assist in maintenance of Micro Paving equipment
• Ability to operate various construction equipment (loader, roller, broom, etc.)
• Obtain or willingness to obtain an ATTSA and OSHA 10 Safety Training Certificate
• Passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening is required and a background check will be conducted
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Ability to lift up to 94 pounds
• CDL A or B preferred with a tank endorsement
• Reliable transportation to and from work site
• Must be able to make decisions in a moving operation
• Strong communication skills
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor.
Suit-Kote offers competitive wages, paid time off, and a growth oriented work environment. We extend employer-paid medical and dental benefits, as well as company-paid life insurance to all full-time employees. Personnel are eligible for participation in our 401k plan as well as supplemental benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled