PepsiCo Corporate / Financial Communications Director in Purchase, New York
Auto req ID: 203368BR
PepsiCo is seeking seasoned and well-rounded communications professional to play a leadership role in corporate communications and reputation management. The strategic communications leader will play a critical role in the development of financial communications, high-level messaging, corporate partnerships and sponsorships, holistic event strategy, lists & rankings, liaising between corporate and the sectors on market news, and more.
Accountabilities of this role include:
- Play a leadership role in financial announcements and other high-level corporate announcements, including writing, ensuring internal alignment and liaising with sector teams to facilitate corporate support.
- Support quarterly earnings process, including executing logistical coordination with a high level of precision and developing supporting assets.
- Provide oversight of critical external financial outputs, including annual report development and execution of annual shareholder meeting.
- Maintain a firm understanding of PepsiCo's business, including broader competitive environment and sector issues.
- Experience developing trusted relationships with media and working with financial media.
- Ensure and build strategic presence at relevant industry and topical events to enhance PepsiCo’s corporate reputation and maximize the benefit of scale.
- Develop strategic narratives and messaging to support PepsiCo global team; oversee the maintenance of brochures and narratives for top 20 markets.
- Lead influencer work and work related to reputation polling in top markets.
- Support CEO external comms.
- Oversee work related to lists and rankings for PepsiCo.
- Establish governance guardrails for consistent communications across the enterprise; review and approve external speaking requests; responsible for core PepsiCo slides.
- Lead team of two professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University with a focus on Communications/English; Master’s degree a plus
- The ideal candidate will have 10-12+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, financial communications or PR agency
- Excellent writing and editing experience, including presentations, messaging, Q&As, etc
- Strong communicator who is comfortable working with, supporting and counselling C-suite executives in external communications opportunities
- General working knowledge and understanding of financial media, public equity markets, Reg FD requirements and Wall Street
- Strong collaborator who excels in building consensus among various teams and functions; a real team player.
- Hands-on "player-coach" to operating units
- Ability to proactively develop a story, and prepare on-message communications materials, tailored to various audiences and stakeholder groups
- Proven ability to manage concurrent assignments, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy