PepsiCo Senior Diversity Relations Representative in Purchase, New York
PepsiCo Campus Recruiting - Senior Diversity Relations Representative
Auto req ID: 249732BR
Location: This role can be based in Purchase, NY, Plano, TX, or Chicago, IL
When YOUR passion for Talent Acquisition excellence, meets OUR commitment to attracting and hiring the best...
PepsiCo’s Talent Acquisition team is a connected, curious global team, driving functional excellence in the attraction, engagement, and hiring of talent for our diverse business. We are known for anticipating talent needs and bringing talent that delivers a competitive advantage.
You are ambitious, and your strong organizational skills will help build and nurture our National Diversity Partner relationships. In North America alone, we hire 2000+ Undergraduates and Graduates who are ready to become PepsiCo’s leaders of the future.
A career at PepsiCo is fast-paced - with challenging work comes creativity and outstanding opportunities. We’re excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and unique perspectives!
What You Will Do: As the Campus Sr. Diversity Relations Representative, you will leverage influence to lead a team of 30-40 cross-divisional and cross-functional employees in the strategy and execution of our National Diversity Partner conferences. Your ultimate goal will be to move the needle on our aggressive diversity hiring initiatives and increase hiring top diverse MBA & BBA students across various functions within PepsiCo. You will be the main point of contact coordinating all efforts across all internal and external stakeholders, including our National Diversity Partners.
Additionally, you will help build and drive our Hispanic Campus Recruitment strategy, broadening PepsiCo’s reach, resonance, and hiring with collegiate LatinX talent. You will also be responsible to drive collaboration across project work aligned to our diversity agenda, including Professional and Campus recruitment at diversity conferences, and ERG connectivity.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Build and execute Annual Operating Plans with National Diversity Partners
- Own all event planning responsibilities for annual conferences
- Partner with Functional Campus Managers and Diversity Committee Members on the mobilization of respective teams to drive the right presence
- Manage relationships with National Diversity Partners to understand programming opportunities, develop recommendations, and identify new opportunities for partnership
- Partner with Diversity Program Manager on the development and implementation of attraction strategies, ensuring that our brand, message, and strategy is congruent
- Attend all engagement activities, conferences, and interview days with a clear plan to develop relationships and a referral network
- Manage relationships with all external vendors related to conference planning
- Design and facilitate Annual kick-off meetings and debrief sessions for each conference with key partners.
- Manage offer tracking dashboards and Run of Show documents to share with relevant stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on changing landscape of campus hiring, and ensure that PepsiCo’s campus recruiting strategy remains competitive and differentiated
- Provide input to multiple functional programs’ Steering Committees on trends, external benchmarking, and applicability as it relates to diversity recruiting
- Lead or participate in annual project work focused on process optimization
- Build and execute strategy inclusive of sourcing, engagement, and nurture initiatives to directly increase the number of Hispanic students considered and offered intern and FT Campus Hire roles at PepsiCo
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant Campus Recruiting experience in a corporate setting and diversity conference execution experience
- End to end project management experience with multiple stakeholders
- Diversity initiative experience strongly preferred, including prior experience working with various diversity organizations
- Experience planning events within a corporate setting
- Ability to travel 25%, with an uptick in the Summer and Fall
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to effectively plan events and manage competing priorities
- Prior work experience within a large, fast-paced, and globally matrixed environment
- Ability to think innovatively and take action independently in an environment that is often ambiguous and dynamic
- Track record of developing strong client partnerships
- Position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy