Integrated Staffing Corporation Medical Assembler in Queensbury, New York
Our client in Queensbury, NY is looking to fill multiple Medical Assemblers to join their growing company. The Medical Assembler position is paying $15-$17/hr. This position is Monday to Friday and has openings on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts. Overtime is a requirement once fully trained. No prior medical assembly experience is required!
There are generous bonuses available for all associates who accept the role! This can include a sign-on bonus, a referral bonus, and gift cards!
Call Integrated Staffing at 518.583.7823 to schedule an interview today!
Medical Assembler Responsibilities:
· Produce medical devices to quality and productivity standards
· Follow policies and procedures established by the clients
· Properly set up and adjust equipment as needed
· Properly document based off set guidelines
· Maintain a safe, clean work environment
· Operate production equipment in a safe manner
· All other duties as assigned
Medical Assembler Qualifications:
· Experience: Prior experience is helpful, but not required as this is an entry level role.
· Education: High school or GED is preferred
· Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs regularly and occasionally up to 35 lbs
· Ability to stand, sit, and walk as required to perform production tasks
· Required to perform repetitive movement with hands
Integrated Staffing wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Temporary assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you! Let us help YOU create YOUR success!
Integrated Staffing: Staffing solutions that exceed expectations and build relationships.