Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition in Rensselaer, New York
We are seeking a highly engaged, organized, and personable Talent Acquisition Manager to lead our recruitment team at our state of the art Industrial Operations & Product Supply (IOPS) facility. In this role, you will direct the site’s staffing initiatives and will be responsible for empowering our talent acquisition specialists to constantly raise the bar in our sourcing strategies, success measures, and candidate and hiring manager experiences. This is an opportunity to help realize our mission to produce the highest-quality medicines for patients as efficiently as possible.
Responsible for managing the Talent Acquisition function for IOPS – Rensselaer. Establishes strategies, processes and programs to ensure talent acquisition supports the business needs.
• Manage all aspects of the talent acquisition function for IOPS - Rensselaer.
• Provides leadership and talent acquisition expertise to hiring managers, IOPS Leadership Team, and HR Business Partners.
• Builds relationships across all departments and functions to understand business needs, share candidate and hiring manager experiences, and talent.
• Drives consistent processes globally. Collaborates across recruiting teams to support process improvements and sharing of best practices.
• Sources candidates as needed through internet external vehicles, cold-calling, networking, internet, employee referrals, internal movement and other creative sourcing venues and recommends qualified candidates to hiring managers.
• Develop sourcing strategies and ensure recruitment goals are met.
• Responsible for overseeing talent acquisition team that finalizes employment offers, inclusive of reference checks, background screens and compensation details.
• Responsible for overseeing talent acquisition metrics; work with identified team members to identify appropriate metrics, trends, and solutions. Ensure information is being shared with business leaders.
• Responsible for overseeing the IOPS Rensselaer University Relations program including the Summer Intern Program.
• Gathers stakeholder feedback from business leaders and HR Business Partners; utilizes feedback to drive quality improvements and increase effectiveness.
Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of 8 years of experience in Talent Acquisition (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
Experience supporting a manufacturing organization strongly preferred
Strong organizational, leadership and presentation / communication skills
Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and influence decision making processes
Strong Microsoft Office skills; Word, Excel, PPT as well as experience working within ATS, CRM / TRM, HRIS systems
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid. #LI-RE1
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Jobs