The Child Center of NY Temporary Group Leader - Summer Employment in Richmond Hill, New York
The Group Leader is responsible for setting goals for program participants, facilitating activities, and preparing curriculum and lesson plans. The group leader maintains a safe and learning environment for program participants.
• Providing homework help, facilitating activities and supervising children in programs outside of school day hours.
• Supervise and monitor children and take daily attendance.
• Assist tutors and activity specialist to manage and document behavior.
• Maintain supplies.
• Assist and maintain in data collection and upkeep of participants documents.
• Attend all necessary program meetings.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalency.
• 1 year of experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to plan and carry out assignments independently.
• Ability to prioritize, adhere to timelines and multi-task.
• Bilingual in Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, or Bengali