University of Rochester ECO Writing Instructor in Rochester, New York
Minority Student Affairs
We are seeking to fill four to six positions for ECO. The responsibilities of this appointment will be to prepare for and teach ECO writing in the summer from July 1 to August 13, 2022. This position will involve course and program planning meetings, teaching the course, grading of course assignments, holding office hours, and offering writing tutoring and placement advising. As necessary, the coordinator of ECO, in consultation with the directors of OMSA and WSAP, will assign and change the distribution of duties.
Please be prepared to submit the following documents when you apply to this position:
- CV (include any experience using technology in a writing classroom
- A brief statement: in one to two pages, please explain your teaching philosophy and what you believe you can contribute to the ECO program
- Teaching evaluations: please submit at least one full set of evaluations from previous teaching experiences in the WSAP
- A recommendation from someone who has observed your teaching
For additional information regarding this position, please visit the following website:https://writing.rochester.edu/graduate/employment/eco-writing-instructor.html.
The University of Rochester, an Equal Opportunity Employer, has a strong commitment to diversity and actively encourages applications from candidates from groups underrepresented in higher education.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply Now » (https://www.rochester.edu/faculty-recruiting/apply/13092)
University of Rochester
- University of Rochester Jobs