Mark IV Enterprises Landscape/Hardscape in Rochester, New York
COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH US!
Mark IV Enterprises is looking for a dependable, talented landscaper with hardscape experience to join our team. As a hardscaper, your responsibilities include laying building materials—concrete, fence materials and constructing or repairing surfaces or structures. Individuals must be able to lift or carry heavy objects.
· Prepares surfaces prior to beginning work.
· Performs small patio work, rock hounding, grading of lawns, build and repairs fences.
· Lays blocks or bricks following blueprints, plans, or drawings.
· Determines work requirements and sequence of assignments through review of work orders, plans, or drawings.
· Lays out work using chalk lines, plumb bobs, tapes, squares, and levels.
· Mixes cement using hoes, cement-mixing equipment, and/or hand tools.
· Cuts or breaks bricks and concrete using hammers, powered abrasive saws, paving breakers, drills, and/or hand tools.
· Molds expansion joints and edges using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
· Operates equipment, such as bobcat, cement mixer.
• S now removal and plowing in the winter season.
• A ble to operate snow removal equipment and work in cold weather environment.
· 2 years landscape/hardscape experience
· Must be knowledgeable of related tools, masonry techniques, and materials
· Skill in the construction, alteration, repair and maintenance of masonry structures and surfaces
· Highschool Diploma or GED
· Able to lift/move 50lbs continuously
· Reliable Transportation
· Valid Driver's License
· 401K with company match
· Medical & Dental benefits
· Company Paid Holidays
Mark IV Enterprises is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Mark IV Enterprises will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.