EY Wealth and Asset Management Senior Analyst in Rochester, New York
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Knowledge helps EY to win in the market by providing timely insights through an agile, client-first organization. In support of this vision, this senior analyst position will see you provide deep insights and perspectives on the Wealth & Asset Management (WAM) industry to senior EY partners, identifying opportunities for EY products and services and leading and mentoring more junior analysts to develop their commercial and analytical skills.
The WAM Senior Analyst is responsible for providing impactful analysis and insight to EY's WAM practitioners to support their business development, service delivery and external market positioning efforts.
In this role you will combine strong analytical skills and a strategic mindset with real-world perspectives driven by an understanding of client issues and broader marketplace drivers.
You will have a key role to play in supporting EY’s WAM network across the global organization, collaborating across other industries and across all service lines to further strengthen the quality of your insights.
You will work within a global team of analysts, collaborating closely with other business functions to bring your insights to the practice and EY’s clients.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Providing deep analytical insight and understanding of the WAM market, with responsibility for the execution of strategic and complex initiatives in accordance with the annually created knowledge plan.
• Engaging with and challenging senior domain stakeholders to provide commercial and provocative perspectives on the issues, challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
• Developing and co-creating insights beyond publicly available information, interacting with Knowledge colleagues, account teams, service line colleagues, business function representatives, clients and external networks to incorporate proprietary knowledge and, where possible, developing proprietary data sets to evidence a differentiated point of view.
• Developing a credible internal brand to become recognized within EY as a subject matter expert to the business. This position may participate in client meetings, roundtables and other external events/conferences to strengthen EY’s presence and reputation in the market.
• As part of a high performing knowledge team, enabling your skills and experience to deliver against agreed priorities.
Skills and attributes for success:
You’ll be a seasoned analyst who has a deep understanding and experience of the issues, trends and drivers in the wealth and asset management industry and what the future might hold for this sector. You will have a commercial outlook and enjoy collaborating with colleagues across the globe in a multicultural and virtual environment.
You will be known for your big picture thinking and ability to explain complex concepts in a crisp, clear, concise and graphic-rich style, using appropriate analytics and visualization tools.
To qualify for the role, you must:
• Have experience working in the Wealth and Asset Management sector and/or related experience working in Asset Management, Wealth Management, Asset Servicing, etc.
• Have deep analysis capabilities leveraging data and analytics in support of EY’s WAM market strategy
• Have strong commercial acumen, connecting marketplace opportunities to EY’s products and services
• Have experience in interacting with senior business leaders, leading conversations and offering differentiating perspectives
• Have a minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• A willingness to innovate and be a change agent, challenging existing ways of delivering insight
What we look for:
Someone who will thrive on partnering with our global WAM leaders to create distinctive insights and perspectives for WAM practitioners to take to clients. A trusted business advisor willing to work collaboratively in helping frame the strategy and go-to-market approach within our WAM practice.
What we offer
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. The salary range for this job in most geographic locations in the US is $125900 to $235000. The salary range for New York City Metro Area, Washington State and California (excluding Sacramento) is $151000 to $267600. Individual salaries within those ranges are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills and geography. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please apply to this role only through the ‘Apply’ link (not through the local office). Your application will then be routed to the appropriate recruiting team.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at email@example.com .
- EY Jobs