Westchester Country Club Security Officer - Summer 2020 (Beach Club) in Rye, New York
LOCATION: Westchester Country Club, Rye, New York (Beach Club)
JOB TITLE: Security officer
REPORTS TO: Security Operations Supervisor
COMPENSATION: hourly pay – non-exempt
BENEFITS: Free meal, Free uniform, Free parking
Position available: Full time, part time, and per diem shifts
o Shift Hours: 5:30pm – 1:00am
o Tentative Start date TBD, End date 9/30/20
The Security officer is to provide a safe and secure environment for members, guests, and employees of the Westchester Country Club. This goal will be accomplished by providing professional and courteous service to satisfy the needs of all members and guests which include: patrols, parking policy enforcement, writing incident reports, conducting investigations, fire safety awareness, AED/C.P.R.(Club will train), emergency response, and basic First Aid assistance.
· Maintaining a visible and physical presence while on duty so that all club activity can be monitored at all times to preserve order and protect property. Assist in all Security related situations.
· Patrolling club property to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure doors, windows, and gates are secure. Follow up on all suspicious activity via written report or notify supervisor.
· Ability to write a clear concise incident report for any accident, injury, rule infraction, property damage, theft, unauthorized persons, or suspicious activity.
· Observe, document and report all safety hazards.
· Provide assistance in various ways including opening/locking doors, responding to all fire alarm activations and investigate complaints, and providing basic first aid assistance to injured parties on club property when necessary.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Security Operations Supervisor.
· Must be flexible to meet scheduling needs including weekends and holidays, and special events such as 4th of July fireworks.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Frequent walking (up to 8 hours a day), standing (up to 8 hours a day). Intermittent squatting, bending, twisting, lifting (up to 50 Lbs or more). This position requires excellent visual acuity and auditory sense to listen to security radio and use computer terminal for various duties. Some tasks may include exposure to blood, fluids or tissue (Blood Borne Pathogen training and proper protective equipment available).