Eclipse Advantage Industrial Athlete in Schenectady, New York
Eclipse Advantage is an internationally recognized organization that provides outsourced distribution center services. We manage services on-site across North America with the focus of customer service and high productivity standards.
Why choose us? A great company begins with great people!
- We are a direct employer.
- Weekly Paychecks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurances
- Short Term Disability, Life, and Critical Illness Insurances
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Engaging Team Environment
- Unlimited Productivity Pay
Under the direction of shift supervisor and/or other designated lead personnel the Industrial Athlete unloads railcars and follows established policies and procedures.
- Calling the hot-line to verify on time start time and/or to adjust to any delays.
- Attend a pre-shift meeting with team supervisor and other employees.
- They report to their supervisor to verify what car they are assigned to.
- The Industrial Athlete will also assist their Forklift driver on opening the railcar door.
- They are also responsible for removal of the dunnage from the railcar, and stacking the dunnage neatly in the designated area.
- They are to perform any and all up-stacks, down-stacks or restacks.
- They are responsible for following all of the procedures, and cleaning as they work in order to keep the work area safe.
- Lumpers are responsible for making sure all of the dunnage is secured properly
- Maintain high level of customer service.
Must be able to perform all duties and responsibilities of utility person.
1 year of warehouse experience preferred (We are willing to train the right individual.)
- The ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse environment – continuously lifting and moving up to 50lbs
- 6 months’ experience operating a forklift, electric pallet jack, or other warehouse material handling equipment preferred
- The ability to meet fast-paced productivity goals and standards
- Excellent customer service required
- Overtime/Weekends will be required during peak/seasonal volumes
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Reliable transportation with the ability to arrive on time
- Must be eligible to work in the US - We participate in EVerify
Equal Opportunity Employer
2017 Recipient of the Large Employer of the Year Award from the Governor’s Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities
Country: United States of America
Category: Operations- Eclipse Advantage