Integrated Staffing Corporation Machine Operator in Scotia, New York
Our client in Scotia, NY is looking for Machine Operators. The Machine Operator is a full-time, possible temp to direct hire. The hourly pay is $17.29/paid weekly with shift differential pay. 2nd shift Available: Mon-Fri 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm. 3rd Shift Available: 11 pm - 7 am, some Saturdays.
Great opportunity! Great benefits with a global manufacturer who promotes from within!
Essential Responsibilities of the Machine Operator Include:
- Complete roll changes, including webbing up the machine
- Check and fill lamination, tail tie and pick up glues
- Troubleshoot mechanical issues
- Operate hand tools, pallet jacks, and fire extinguishers
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures to complete product changeovers
- Follow production schedules and complete production goals
- Maintaining a high standard of quality for finished products through quality checks and inspection of various machines
- Load boxes by hand to case packers when case packer is down
- Maintain equipment and keep work environment clean
- All other duties as assigned
Requirements for the Machine Operator Position Include:
- Reliable transportation necessary
- Light computer skills
- Machine Operator and/or corrugated experience a plus
- Steel-toed boots required
- Ability to lift up to 50-lb occasionally
- Ability to work at a fast pace, stable under pressure and organized, while staying within safety rules and regulations
- Safety centered mindset
Integrated Staffing wants to help you succeed! Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. Temporary assignments to full-time permanent positions, we are here to assist you! Let us help YOU create YOUR success! All Integrated Staffing associates are offered Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision and Dental Insurances. Apply today for immediate interview!
Integrated Staffing: Staffing solutions that exceed expectations and build relationships.