W.B. Mason Company, Inc. Supply Driver Helper in Southampton, New York
W.B. Mason Company, Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
W.B. Mason Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Requisition ID 2019-2968
Job Locations US-NY-Southampton
Position Type Seasonal
Shift Type First Shift
Assist the Delivery Driver to make deliveries to W.B. Mason customers with a focus on timeliness and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- * Makes timely deliveries to customers - placing items to customer specification
- * Ensures correct items are off-loaded at each stop
- * Develops and maintains outstanding working relationships with customers
- * Plans and carries out daily route to ensure that all deliveries are made
- * Communicates issues to supervisor in a timely manner
- * Drives safely and maintains valid driver's license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- * Exceptional Customer Service Skills with an ability to converse, read and write in English
- * Outstanding Communication Skills
- * Clean driving record
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.