Norman Keil Nurseries, Inc. Horticultural Worker in St. James, New York
1 Fulltime H-2A Seasonal Jobs Available 02/01/2024 - 10/31/2024.
This position is for a Potter Plant Grower: Perform duties like: harvesting, cleaning, watering, preparing and lifting potted plants in greenhouse setting.
Crops: Annuals, Bulbs, Perennials
- 1 month experience
- Drug test given post-hire at the employers expense.
- Criminal background check post-hire at employers expense.
- Lifting/carrying requirement of 50 lbs.
- Driver Requirements - must be able to obtain driver's license within 30 days of hire.
- Extensive sitting or walking, frequent stooping or bending over, repetitive movements.
Wage rate may increase with verifiable experience. Employer may reward exceptional work with monetary or other benefits in addition to those listed here in his sole discretion.
The full terms and conditions of the job (form ETA790a) should be reviewed and provided to qualified applicants from this website: seasonaljobs.dol.gov. For qualified applicants requiring a Spanish translation of this job order, please email DIPA@labor.ny.gov or call 1-877-466-9757. Please include the applicant name and job order number in your request.