Manhattan Beer Distributors Sales Merchandising Associate in Suffern, New York
SEASONAL SALES MERCHANDISING ASSOCIATES.
Manhattan Beer Distributors.
Join the Team and you will receive multiple benefits including:
* Salary plus business expense reimbursement.
* Career Advancement Opportunities.
* Competitive Medical and Dental benefits.
* 401(k) Plan and Pension benefits
* Holiday and Personal time off after 2 months of employment.
* Paid vacation time after 12 months.
* Uniform provided including protective footwear.
This position assists the branch management team in the overall sales effort to maximize product sales, distribution and profitability. This position is responsible for providing merchandising services to the sales team and assisting in developing accounts toward the successful completion of the branch goals. The Sales Associate is responsible for compliance of company's policies in all areas impacted by the sales department within the branch\company territory.
- Execute & achieve merchandising goals & objectives to ensure volume sales & product distribution goals are met.
- Ensure QA procedures are followed through the proper rotation of cooler\on-shelf\display and stored product in all accounts visited.
- Maintain call frequency of all accounts to maintain and improve customer satisfaction leading to maximum sales & distribution of assigned brands.
- Enhance appearance of all products through the effective product merchandising, shelf maintenance and strategic placement\usage of generic & thematic POS material.
- Execute cooler\shelf resets to maximize sales & distribution as needed. Maintain space (On-shelf, Off-shelf) to ensure compliance and consistency with all programming.
- Establish & maintain working relationships with appropriate store personnel and MBD\Supplier team to improve customer satisfaction and service.
- Provide route sales relief as needed at the discretion of branch management.
- Perform & submit all administrative reports to interdepartmental personnel on a timely basis.
- Effectively & consistently utilize the RAMP process with to identify merchandising opportunities in accounts.
- Effectively perform the job responsibilities outlined in the Personal Performance Plan Appraisal (KAPP).
- Basic oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to work extended\flexible hours including weekends.
- Ability to lift heavy objects on a consistent basis.
(718) 292-9300 EXT. 1517