Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits Combo Warehouse Driver in Syracuse, New York
· Prepare orders for shipping, receiving, storage and delivery to customers.
· Stock and store product within a warehouse facility.
· Load and unload cases of wine/spirits product within a warehouse facility.
· Utilize hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks and within or between storage facilities.
· Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of warehouse.
· Drive established route to deliver wine, spirits, and non-alcoholic beverage products to assigned customers.
• Assemble customer orders and place on hand truck to complete delivery cycle. Place product in storage and or account specific designated areas.
• Record route activity and produce accurate and thorough delivery records.
• Collect monies owed to SGWS
• Resolve customer concerns/complaints regarding spoilage, breakage, and or incorrect product being sent from SGWS warehouse.
• Comply with company safety standards, Department of Transportation regulations, Alcoholic Beverage Control regulations, and warehouse delivery policies/procedures.
• Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections on vehicle each day.
• Keep interior of truck organized and clean.
• Perform other tasks as necessary.
• Work various shifts and start times.
• High School Diploma/GED and 2-5 years driving experience in a distribution environment.
• Must possess a valid New York Class A Commercial Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and a minimum of two years of route delivery/driving experience.
• Must adhere to all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory requirements and the Federal Motor Carrier (FMC) guidelines.
• Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a calculator.
• Language skills allow employee to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Able to regularly and consistently lift and carry 35 - 75 pound cases of product.
• Work history of manual labor and/or warehouse work
• Ability to safely operate vehicle and hand truck.
• Ability to represent company with positive attitude
• Recent Doubles experience and endorsement
• Beverage delivery experience
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits
- Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits Jobs