Signature Flight Support Corp Deicer - Seasonal - Oncall in Syracuse, New York
We Service Private Jets!
Are you interested in working in the business aviation industry, and do you enjoy working outdoors with plenty of variety? As a Line Service Technician, you will provide ground support to arriving and departing aircraft and customer service for crew members and their passengers. We are looking for new team members to join our worldwide Signature Flight Support network.
- OperateDeicing, Ground Handling, and all related ancillary equipment, both safely and efficiently.
- Conductaircraft de/anti-icing operations and perform other associated tasks.
- Conductaircraft post de/anti-icing inspections and tactile inspections.
- Conduct fluid testing and replenishment of equipment fluids.
- Monitorglycol inventory.
- Conduct safety observations during deicing events
- Prep trucks and equipment prior to deicing events
- Closeouttrucks and equipment at the end of deicing event
- Operatedata transfer and communications equipment.
- Generateand maintain records and logs
- Performramp servicing/ground handling functions as required.
- $300 airlinebonus* Conditions apply
* Conditions apply
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity