Ascension Gaming Network, Inc Digital Marketing Specialist (Email) in Syracuse, New York
Digital Marketing Specialist (Email)
Who We Are
At TCGplayer, we provide eCommerce and software services that connect the collectible gaming industry. We’re best known for being the top online marketplace and price resource for trading card games like Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokémon. We also provide services to game stores across the country to help them grow their businesses. Our order fulfillment program helps local game stores streamline shipping for their online orders, saving them time and money.
This position will report to our Digital Marketing Manager.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, a typical day may include the following:
- Managing email marketing channel, including promotional campaigns, newsletters and transactional communications.
- Driving demonstrable incremental sales, email engagement, user conversion and subscriber list growth.
- Developing triggered and multi-step Drip campaigns to support multiple programs and initiatives.
- List management, including segmentation, tagging and ongoing optimization.
- Owning cross-functional email calendar and coordinating campaigns with other stakeholders in the organization.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop and maintain lead-capture landing pages.
- Actively managing campaign workflows with other stakeholders and teams.
- Analyzing performance of campaigns and driving continuous optimization of performance, considering factors such as seasonality, customer segments, competitor behavior and historical successes.
- Performing regular list hygiene to ensure maximum inbox deliverability and high reputation scores with ISPs.
- Taking an entrepreneurial approach to the role, working collaboratively with other teams to support key initiatives and get things done.
This job may be right for you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing with a focus on email and knowledge of email best practices, key performance drivers and toolsets.
- Experience with ESP and CRM solutions like: Mailchimp, Drip, Marketo, Salesforce or Hubspot preferred.
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests.
- Knowledge in email deliverability, CAN SPAM compliance and email services characteristics.
- Used tools like Return Path or Litmus to improve inbox deliverability and minimize the impact of spam filters on email campaigns.
- Experience building, growing and optimizing engagement and retention campaigns.
You’re extra awesome if you have:
- Experience in the tech industry
- Experience in the hobby industry
Why we’re so great:
- Amazing perks, like health and dental coverage, unlimited paid time off, free life insurance, 401(k) with matching and stock options
- Competitive pay that’s based directly on your awesome skills and experience
- Embracing diversity is one of ourCore Values