Sinclair Broadcast Group Intern in Syracuse, New York
WSTM/CW6/WTVH-TV has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for interns for our News Department for the Summer semester. Qualified candidates should also be planning and preparing for a job in news. We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated students who are looking to get the most out of their internship experience. Deadline to apply is June 1.
- Must be attending an accredited college or university and studying mass communications, journalism, or related major
- Each intern is required to work 10-20 hours a week; including some weekends
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must receive academic credit for the internship experience
- Must be registered for college at his or her institution during the quarter or semester in which the internship is performed
- Must have reliable transportation
Internship is unpaid
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!