Sinclair Broadcast Group News Intern Summer 2020 in Syracuse, New York
WSTM/WSTQ/WTVH has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for News interns. Qualified candidates should also be planning and preparing for a job in news. We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated students who are looking to get the most out of their internship experience. You must be eligible to receive college credit to participate in this internship, and be at least 18 years of age. This internship is unpaid. Credit Verification forms will be provided.
- Must be attending an accredited college or university and studying mass communications, journalism, or related major
- Each intern is required to work 10-20 hours a week; including some weekends
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must receive academic credit for the internship experience
- Must be registered for college at his or her institution during the quarter or semester in which the internship is performed
- Must have reliable transportation
Deadline to apply is April 30, 2020.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!