SGSS US Part-time Summer Internship- Syracuse, NY in Syracuse, New York
Part-time internship position available for a responsible, motivated student with analytical skills. Position includes work in multiple laboratories including GC, GCMS, LC, IC, Wetchem, XRD, Gravimetrics, and Metals.
* sample debulking,
* sample labeling,
* data filing,
* laboratory cleaning,
* job shadowing,
* other projects as assigned.
Applicant must be a student in good standing in their academics. Must be a team player, well organized, good communication skills. Science background preferred.
Working Conditions (Physical & Mental Requirements):
* Ability to complete routine forms or conduct routine oral communications
* Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions
* Must be able to see and speak with customers and observe equipment operation
* Ability to safely lift and carry up to 20 pounds
* Reach, bend, kneel and have high level of manual dexterity
* Sit for extended periods of time while using hands to use a computer, telephone and other related technologies
* Fast paced environment with occasional interruptions