Jostens Photographer (paid training) - Syracuse, NY in Syracuse, New York
JostensPIX has created a game-changing Picture Day experience!
As The Most Trusted Partner in Celebrating Moments That Matter , the essence of Jostens' mission is conveyed with three simple words: Capture. Celebrate. Inspire. It is about recognizing the most important moments of life and inspiring more creativity and celebration.
We are currently hiring enthusiastic, dependable people to take school portraits! No prior photography experience is needed; we offer paid training to get you ready for school picture day!
Position starts 8/25/22
This is a part-time, seasonal role. Seasonal events will go through November/December.
Although a remote position, you must live in or around the Syracuse, NY area to attend school events.
As a JostensPIX Photographer, you can:
• Work with a fun, supportive team
• Travel to new places (and get paid for it)
• Make kids smile and capture special moments
• Learn new skills (with paid training)
• Work Monday through Friday
• Get paid fast and frequently (as often as DAILY, see below*)
• Have a chance to earn really BIG incentives – apply to learn more!
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• Ability to put a smile on peoples’ faces
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Enjoy working in a school environment with children of all ages
• Reliably travel to schools M-F (including early morning start times)
• Valid US driver's license and reliable, insured car
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• High school diploma or GED
Learn more about a day in the life of photogr ap her here . https://youtu.be/02j-IB2MT58
*Did you know that our employees can get paid daily? Apply today and get your earnings when you want them! #hiring #dailypay #dailypaynation
Celebrating over 125 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about being the most trusted partner in celebrating moments that matter. We are a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA):
Jostens is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, or to perform the essential functions of the position, please reach out to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (952) 830-3399.
- Jostens Jobs