Robert Half International Quality Assurance in Syracuse, New York
Officeteam is working with a Medical Records company in the Downtown Syracuse area. If you like to do puzzles, sodku or have an analytical mind this position is for you.Reads, understands, interprets, and analyzes medical records, forms, authorizations that are relevant to the ROI process
· Organizes records and documents
· Sends notifications to requestor when applicable
· Completes internal quality assurance review as directed
· Communicates with company personnel in a professional and friendly manner
· Communicates with Release of Information Specialists and Client Site Managers on special issues
· Attends all required trainings sessions.
· Supports the resolution of compliance issues related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), in a timely manner
· Meets accuracy standards and performance indicators established by the Company
· Performs other appropriate duties as assigned to meet the needs of the department and the Company
Microsoft Office experience required
Microsoft Excel experience
- Strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
High typing accuracy
Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $14.00 - $16.01 / Hourly
Location: Syracuse, NY
Date Posted: February 8, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02890-0011697946
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs