Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Co-op -Data Analytics & Cell Culture Development, Spring & Summer 2020 in Tarrytown, New York
This position is in Cell Culture Development within Preclinical Manufacturing & Process Development in Tarrytown, NY. There is 1 position for Spring AND Summer (full time, about 7 months from January to August 2020).
This student will be exposed to real-world responsibilities, comprehensive basic training and guidance to participate in the development of new media and feed formulations to improve the production of biotherapeutics. The student will support cell culture experiments in shake flasks, ambr and bench scale bioreactors. He/she will assist with Metabolic Flux Analysis (MFA), predictive modeling, statistical data analysis, among other techniques to increase our understanding and improve cell culture process efficiency based on evaluation of historical and real time process and cell metabolism data. Familiarity with data analysis techniques and modeling is highly desirable. Concepts from coursework in metabolism, mass transfer, programing, kinetics and biotechnology will be applied to experimental and data analysis activities. The ability to design experiments, interpret results, and communicate findings will be developed as part of the cooperative education experience.
Start building your skills at Regeneron
• Must be a rising 4th year or above
• Must be pursuing a degree Chemical, Biochemical or biomedical Engineering and Computer Science
• Must have laboratory and programming experience- Cell culture, Programming (Linux, R, Python) preferred
• Preferred previous experience in biotechnology in particular cell culture and data analysis
General Co-op Program Information
• Must be enrolled in, or accepted to, an academic program pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's, PhD or PharmD
• Program is full-time (40 hrs/wk) and is paid
• Prefer demonstrated leadership in areas such as campus activities, clubs, sports or the community
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• You will work with a specific manager on a project(s)
• Enjoy regular 1 hour Co-op Program events: learn about other areas of the company from employees, soft skills workshops, networking, volunteering, and more!
• Present to your team on your project(s)
Transportation and Housing
• A free shuttle is offered from the North White Plains or Tarrytown train stations to the Tarrytown campus
• Get to know other incoming Interns on our closed LinkedIn page when you accept an offer
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Jobs