Public Consulting Group Sr Advisor - Aging & Disability in Troy, New York
Public Consulting Group (PCG) is a leading public sector management consulting and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG’s Human Services practice helps state, county, and municipal human services agencies to achieve their performance goals to better serve populations in need. PCG’s seasoned professionals offer proven solutions to help agencies design programs, services, and systems; increase program revenue; cut costs; and improve regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations. To learn more, visithttp://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/humanservices/.
PCG is committed to a diverse workforce; a reflection of our clients and the people they serve. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and interested in making an immediate impact on their community as well as their own career.
- Responsible for providing expertise in identification of markets, development of opportunities and contacts, expert delivery to clients, and mentorship to the organization.
- Provides industry knowledge to lead and assist in strategic planning and product/service line development.
- Analyzes existing markets and identifies potential areas of opportunity.
- Uses existing client networks to provide a perspective on future business.
- Establishes good working relationship with local, state, federal and private service agencies.
- Provides subject matter expertise on a range of topics relevant to applicant’s background.
- Leads research, speaking engagements and service offering development.
- Other tasks as to be determined by PCG management
- Subject Matter expertise in public sector programs related to Health and Human Services.
- Must have state government experience administering and/or operating Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) programs for multiple populations.
- Must be well-versed in federal requirements for HCBS and other Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) programs, including Managed Long Term Services and Supports (MLTSS).
- Strong leadership, assertiveness and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be tactical in delivering project tasks under tight deadlines, with the ability to keep the big picture in mind at same time from a strategic perspective.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a cross-functional capacity.
- Objective decision-making ability based on strategic objectives priority, business performance analysis and resource availability.
- Self-starter, assertive, enthusiastic and has the political savvy to get things done, yet maintain a likeable presence. Ability to deal with adversity and differing opinions.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree or professional equivalent highly preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience developing, bidding, and winning public sector management consulting services with progressively increasing level of leadership responsibility. Demonstrated expertise in government is preferred.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employmentregarding recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programsare based on merit, business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, citizenship status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality, and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways the public sector, including health, education, technology and human services industries, work.