M+W US, Inc. AMER - Construction Intern - Utica, NY in Utica, New York
AMER - CONSTRUCTION INTERN - UTICA, NY
Exyte is a global leader in the design, engineering and delivery of facilities for high-tech industries. With a history of more than 100 years, the company has developed a unique expertise in controlled and regulated environments. Exyte has a truly global footprint, serving the most technically demanding clients in markets such as semiconductors, batteries, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, and data centers. The company offers a full range of services from consulting to the managing of turnkey solutions delivered to the highest quality and safety standards. Solving the most complex challenges, Exyte forges trusted, long-lasting relationships with its clients. In 2018, Exyte generated sales of EUR 3.5 billion with over 5,600 highly experienced and motivated employees. The company is ideally positioned to further strengthen its market leadership with its broad industry insight and its exceptional talents. www.exyte.net JOB SUMMARY
The Construction Intern is responsible for participating in a team environment and supporting Construction Managers and Project Managers on a construction site.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintain a positive and professional relationship with the Project Manager and Project Staff as assigned. The Project Manager and Project Staff will delegate to this position the appropriate construction management responsibilities to ensure that you, as a Summer Intern, are provided ample opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and experience.
* Other duties as assigned REQUIREMENTS
* Pursing a Construction Management or Engineering degree required
* 3.0 GPA preferred
* Must be in Junior year of college
* Prior experience as a Construction Intern in a project team environment preferred
* Organized and detail-oriented with the capacity to maintain information confidentiality
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Good verbal and written communication skills
Attractive salaries, supportive environments and excellent benefits allow for growth and career development with Exyte Group.
NO OUTSIDE RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES
Exyte Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The Exyte Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.
Nearest Major Market: Utica
Job Segment: Construction, Engineer, Consulting, Design Engineer, Engineering, Technology
Employer's Job# 594938101
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.