ConEdison Solutions IT Intern, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) in Valhalla, New York
Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses, Inc. (Con Edison CEB) is a leader in the renewable energy industry. We are the second-largest solar energy owner and operator in North America with over 3 gigawatts in capacity of renewable energy infrastructure throughout North America and provide a wide range of energy-related products and services to wholesale and retail energy customers. Committed to sustainability and environmental stewardship, Con Edison CEB offers a comprehensive portfolio of solutions, including utility-scale and behind-the-meter renewable development and construction, battery storage, power marketing and asset management services, and energy efficiency services.
Con Edison CEB is part of the Consolidated Edison, Inc. (CEI) family of companies. CEI, one of America’s largest investor-owned energy companies, has a corporate history dating back to 1823 and has been a Fortune 500 company for over 25 years.
Learn more about Con Edison Clean Energy Businesses here: https://www.conedceb.com/.
Summer Internship Program
We offer a top-notch internship experience to selected individuals who are passionate about opportunities to positively affect the environment and develop critical technical skills and expertise to help us innovate. Our paid, 10-week Internship Program provides students the opportunity to work with a diverse pool of talent in the Energy/Renewable industry.
This is your opportunity to join our talented team!
Dates: June 6, 2022 through August 12, 2022
Length of Program: 10 weeks (40-hour work week)
Location: Valhalla, NY
The purpose of this internship is to introduce the intern to an Oracle ERP implementation and familiarize them with key components of the system lifecycle and project.
The assigned tasks would include:
• Participate in project meetings
• Develop project documentation (e.g., systems landscape diagram, requirements, testing, conversion, reconciliation)
• Create a mock-up report template
• Learn how the Chart of Accounts work and rolls up for reporting purposes
• Understand how mapping is designed the relationships between other systems
• Preferred Academic Discipline(s): Management Information Systems, Financial Systems, Information Technology
• Must be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in Sophomore year or later, or graduate/Ph.D. program at an accredited institution
• Ability to commute to our Valhalla, NY office
• Experience working within a Windows environment including Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Office 365 Products
• Some experience working with business systems (e.g., HR, Financial, IT)
• Some experience developing reports
• Familiarity with programming languages such as XML, HTML, and .NET Framework (including VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET)
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies
• Able to work independently or in a group
• Highly flexible and open to new ideas
• Excellent analytics and problem-solving skills
• Detail orientated and self-motivated
• Understanding of software development methodologies
You must be eligible to work in the US independent of company sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Consolidated Edison is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, affirms in policy and practice its commitment to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, eligible veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Con Edison is a federal contractor subject to VEVRAA and desires to receive priority referrals of protected veterans.
Requisition ID: 2021-2360
External Company URL: www.conedsolutions.com