Home Depot Retail Associates in various Suffolk County Locations, New York
STORES: Suffolk and Nassau Counties
JOB DESCRIPTION: MERCHANDISING.
Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) perform in-store merchandising service activities such as merchandising projects, planogram maintenance, overhead organization, and display/signage maintenance designed to enhance the customer experience. MEAs execute merchandising strategies and ensure product is displayed correctly to drive sales and maximize inventory turns. These associates execute approved general bay service, tasking, projects and resets safely, accurately and efficiently. MEAs must build and maintain strong relationships with store associates and provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
Day Team Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) typically service a single store location and may be scheduled to work Monday-Friday. Overnight MEAs service multiple store locations within a district and typically work overnight Sunday-Thursday.
Night Team Merchandising Execution Associate(MEAs)spend approximately 80% of their time executing specific projects that introduce new items and conducting category resets to enhance the customer experience. Typically, 20% of their time is spent building displays and fixtures while utilizing basic hand tools in addition to refreshing display material/signage/brochures. Some general bay maintenance will occasionally be required. Night MEAs may be on a traveling team typically service multiple stores typically within a 30-mile radius. Mileage reimbursement is available for travel positions and must have reliable transportation with a valid driver's license and insurance.
Typical schedule is Monday-Thursday, 10 hour shifts
Merchandising Services Specialists:
Merchandising Services Specialists are responsible for implementing company standards for appearance and arrangement and ordering of merchandise. Plans and coordinates merchandise flow-through. Responsible for servicing and maintaining all assigned locations according to a set weekly visitation schedule.
Typical schedule is Monday - Friday
Full Time and Part Time positions
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
* Maintain product sets in accordance with Merchandising direction.
* Execute approved projects requested by store, district, and regional leadership
* Usually in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors causing moderate physical discomfort from such things as dust, fumes or odors
* Due to forklifts and other heavy equipment traveling through the store, temporary cracks may appear in the floor, causing an uneven walking surface.
* The warehouse environment can be dusty and noisy.
* Doors are frequently open, causing drafts and interior temperature changes.
* Floors around work area may become slippery during wet weather conditions.
* May have to handle merchandise and work with tools with sharp edges.
* Passing forklifts emit gas fumes.
* Tools, supplies and related merchandise may contain hazardous materials.
Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Possible locations candidates could request are:
- Home Depot Jobs