HP Hood LLC REPLENISHMENT SPECIALIST in Vernon, New York
Are you a self-driven person looking to advance your career as a high-impact player on a team?If so, we have an exciting challenge for you and your future!
At HP Hood, we celebrate our differences. Our diversity of people, backgrounds, experiences, thoughts and perspectives are fostered to create an inclusive work environment. We are at our best when we respect and value each other - One Team, One Company!
Our culture is built on value commitments to innovation, quality, results, integrity, community, people, and collaboration that fosters a strong employee engagement, teamwork, safety and wellness.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, wellness programs, employee discounts, 401k matches, tuition reimbursement, ongoing development, advancement opportunities and more.This position is also eligible for our bonus program.
Founded in 1846, today HP Hood is one of the largest and most trusted food and beverage manufacturers in the United States. Our portfolio of national and super-regional brands and licensed products includes Hood, Heluva Good, Lactaid, Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, Planet Oat, Hershey's Milk & Milkshakes and more.
Works with Production Coordinators and other key players at multiple facilities ensuring inter-warehouse transfers are in place to meet customer requirements. Assists with inventory control and the planning process as necessary in order to maximize operational performance and provide outstanding customer service; consistently meets inventory replenishment goals and focuses on realizing additional opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Function as a key team member and contributor in the Customer Service/Operations Planning Process
* Routinely communicate vital information and critical changes from sales/customer service to the production planning team and vice versa
* Monitor and adjust accordingly customer transfer orders /inventory needs using statistical tools, information gathering and collaboration
* Ensure optimal use of processes and policies to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the replenishment system
* Monitor customer and internal key performance indicators to facilitate continuous improvement in the process
* Work with forecasting team and other departments to identify trends, seasonality and other demand variations
* Participate and contribute to daily / weekly calls with Arkport, LaFargeville and Sodus - identify and help provide resolution to daily problems
* Manage stocked, transferred in inventory at the Arkport and LaFargeville locations to a min/max level using forecasts where needed, i.e. cream cheese:
o Work closely with production to manage the entire process to allow for cooling, proper rotation and movement of replenishment product;
o Work closely with the customer, customer service and production to maintain required stock level with correct amount of code days;
* Provide back up to Philadelphia replenishment coordinator
* Provide back up to West Coast inventory planning functions
Education and Experience:
BA/BS or equivalent experience
Skills and Competencies:
* Knowledge of BPCS
* Experience with Data Warehouse/Query Building
* Demonstrated understanding of replenishment, forecasting and inventory strategy
* Proven analytical skills/ Strong PC skills including MS Office
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
HP Hood is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"VERVRAA Federal Contractor"
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
HP HOOD LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER FEMALE/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABLED
"VEVRAA FEDERAL CONTRACTOR"